Monday 17 August 2009

SPANKING SOAP

I have had another idea. It is going to be difficult for me to achieve, maintain and keep up, but I think it will bring a loyal following to my blog and create debates on spanking subjects. This is going to take some time to develop, remember I have a job which I need to maintain the bills etc, so please be patient.

So what is the idea?

I am going to write a soap opera. Yes, you read it right a soap opera. This is going to be similar to all your favourites - Coronation Street, East Enders, Emmerdale… and it will take current real issues but spanking and discipline will be incorporated into the scenes.

Be aware readers, this sort of thing takes time to do, and unfortunately I am unable at this moment in time to dedicate all of my hours to this, I guess what I am saying here is do not expect BAFTA material here.

However it should be fun, the characters will have real jobs, and have real issues going on in their lives which some people may be affected by. I am afraid you are seriously going to have to ‘suspend your belief’ here.

I will start adding the characters to this blog over the next couple of days and I hope to have the first episode written by the end of the week. Further at this moment in time I am unable to confirm how many times a week an episode will be added, I would like to think twice, but we will have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment