Thursday 13 August 2009

QUESTION


Every time you see a splendid pair of legs, it doesn’t really matter if they are in stockings, in trousers, or bare. You could be at the office, bus station, a bar or restaurant but do you find yourself asking – what would it be like to be bent over that lap and receive a bare bottomed spanking? Do you try to predict how hard that person could administer the punishment?

For example, I went to pay a bill the other day the lady at reception was the pretty normal bland type who did nothing for me at all. In the waiting vestibule there were a couple of customers sat on leather chairs who appeared to waiting for advice or - whatever. I handed over the money and book and waited for the lady to process my payment.

To the left a door opened and a woman emerged, whom I assume was a manager dressed in a black skirt knee length pencil skirt, and white low cut blouse which displayed some (not much, but enough) cleavage . She was wearing black high heels, and I hope black stockings but I couldn’t be sure they could have been tights. She was around 3o to 35 years of age, probably 11 stone in weight around 6ft tall with straight collar length blonde hair, she was sensational.

On top of her delicious appearance she had a mannerism which left my heart pounding, her confidence was magnificent and you just knew she was used to being in control. She stood in the doorway, glanced at a clipboard and barked out a name, which honestly I can’t remember (Stacey Jones, for arguments sake) but this timid woman at around the same age as her quivered from the corner and said:

Stacey
That’s me!

Manager
Would you like to follow me please?

Stacey stood to attention, collected her hand bag. She passed the Manager through the doorway without looking at the manager. The Managers eyes were fixed on her and her mouth never even began to purse a smile.

My head was swimming, it was evident that this woman was in some form of trouble possibly arrears. I couldn’t get it out of my head that Stacey had come to the office to be punished and while this boring receptionist was processing my payment trying to look friendly I just wanted to witness what was happening in the Managers office.

INT: MANAGERS OFFICE, DAY.
Stacey is sat on a leather high back executive chair in front of the Manager’s desk. The office is painted magnolia with a grey carpet. Behind Stacey there is a series of desks where the manager holds board meetings. On the desk there is a laptop computer, the manager is looking intensively at the screen.
Manager
Well Stacey, this account is totally unacceptable, can you tell me why?

Stacey
I am so sorry, my refrigerator broke down I had to buy a new one-

Manager
You are sorry, you have £300 arrears, and every time I call you you promise to come down and clear them but you constantly let me down!
Stacey
I said I was sorry-

Manager
I get sick of the same old stories from you-

Stacey
They are not lies-

Manager
Yes they are and this is not good enough, you are making me look stupid in front of the office staff, and that is something I will not allow.

The Manager leans back in her chair and crosses her fingers, peering over her spectacles.

Manager
Well what do you suggest I do?

Stacey
I can pay you £30 now, and £30 every week till it is cleared!

Manager
I wish I could believe you!

Stacey opens her hand bag, takes out her purse and hands the Manager 3 £10 notes

Manager
Well that’s a start!

The Manager slowly stands and walks to the door, she turns the key and locks it

Stacey
What are you doing?

The Manager pulls a chair out from the board table and places it in the middle of the room.
Manager
You have shown commitment with this payment Stacey but I need security that you will not let me down next week-

Stacey
I wont-

Manager
I know you say you won’t, but you say you will far too often!

Stacey
I will I promise. Why have you locked the door?

Manager
Stacey one thing you have to learn is that I always expect the best results and will go to any extreme to receive them!

Stacey
Look I have paid £30 it is all I have.

The Manager walks over to Stacey and stands with her crotch close to her face.

Manager
Do you know what I do with my staff when they lie to me?

Stacey
No-

Manager
I discipline them over my lap-

Stacey
You spank them?

Manager
Yes and I think that the only way you are going to learn a lesson is if I do the same to you-

Stacey
You can’t spank me, it is illegal!

Manager
I think you will find I can!

Stacey
I won’t allow it!

Manager
You have no choice, you have no idea of the powers I have over you and I can make things very hard for you for the foreseeable future.
Stacey
How?

Manager
I can make that £300 into £3000 at the push of a button!

Stacey
You couldn’t-

Manager
Try me!

The Manager walks to her side of the desk, she opens a draw and takes out a wooden hairbrush; she sets it down in front of Stacey.

Manager
Your choice Stacey, a hard spanking over my knee or you will be paying £30 for a long, long time!

Stacey appears to be traumatised but thinking hard.

Manager
Hurry up, make your decision!

The Manager goes to her laptop.

Manager
Ok, £3000 it is.

Stacey
Stop!

The Manager, moves away from the laptop.

Stacey
What do I have to do?

The Manager walks over to the chair in the middle of the room, she slowly sits down and crosses her legs. The top of her black stockings are visible, showing a little bare flesh.

Manager
Come here Stacey, bring the brush!

Stacey picks up the brush, and slowly walks over to the Manager.

Manager
Come along, I don’t have all day.

Stacey stands at the side of the Manager looking down at her lap, the manager uncrosses her legs, and the tops of her stocking tops are visible.

Manager
Place the brush on the floor Stacey and pull your pants down immediately!

Stacey
What-

Manager
I said pull you pants down, don’t argue with me or there will be consequences!

Stacey slowly unbuttons her fly, she pulls down her trousers and knickers.

Manager
Now step out of them and kick them over there, so they are out of the way.

Stacey does as she is told.

Manager
Stacey, have you ever been spanked before?

Stacey
No!

Manager
Right well the first lesson is when ever I ask you a question, or give you a command you always address me as Mistress. Do you understand?

Stacey
Yes!

Manager
Now let’s try that again. Do you understand!

Stacey
Sorry, yes Mistress!

Manager
For everytime you do not address me as Mistress, you will receive five more hard swats with the hairbrush understand?

Stacey
Yes Mistress!

Manager
Good, now bend over my knee!

Stacey bends over the Manager’s lap

Manager
Move over a little, that’s it, good.

Stacey is looking underneath the Manager’s lap at the bottom of her thighs; she can see bare leg at the top of her stockings.

Manager
Stacey you are a menace, and I am going to teach you some respect, when I commence spanking you I want you think of all the lies you have told, not only to me but to the people who you hurt in everyday life.

Stacey
How many times are you going to spank me?

Manager (stoking Stacey’s buttocks)
I am a professional lady and I am aware that this is your first spanking, so I intend to warm your bottom with my hand first, when I believe your bottom is ready for a serious punishment I will use my hairbrush. I will stop when I see fit, or when your bottom is begins to show bruising. But remember these rules, more may be applied for not keeping still, kicking, not obeying my commands, crying too loud, and I expect you to keep your hands in front of you at all time.

The Manager pulls her hand back.

Manager
Are you ready?

Stacey
Yes!

The Manager
Stacey, you have just earned yourself another 5 hard swats with my hair brush!

Stacey
I’m sorry!

Manager
Make that 10-

Stacey
I am sorry mistress I-

Manager
Too late Stacey, oh and you know the £3000?

Stacey
Yes Mistress?

Manager
I wouldn’t do that, I told you I am professional, but I can assure you that you will be in next week on time.

The Manager raises her hand back and spanks Stacey’s bottom vigorously.

Stacey crunches her face in pain.

2 minutes spanking. The Manager starts off with softer slaps which progresses into hard, she keeps having to adjust Stacey over her lap.

Manager
I told you to keep still young lady, 8 more.

The Manager completes the eight, 4 on each buttock.

Manager
There we go, how did that feel?

Stacey
It hurts Mistress!

Manager
Off course it does Stacey it is meant to!

The Manager strokes her buttocks.

Manager
Well those buttocks have softened up nicely!

Stacey
Thank you Mistress!
Manager
You see Stacey you are learning.

Stacey
Yes, thank you Mistress!

Manager
Now it’s time for the second part of your punishment, are you ready?

Stacey
Yes Mistress?

Manager
Good, pass me the hair brush please!

Stacey reaches for the brush and passes it to the manager.

Manager
Thank you, now can you remember what I told you at the beginning?

Stacey
The rules Mistress, yes Mistress, I do!

Manager
Good because I am going to spank you 5 times now hard, and after every spank I want you to count them and tell me one of the rules, understand?

Stacey
Yes Mistress!

Manager
Oh and don’t forget to thank me for every spanking!

The Manager pulls the brush back, and hits Stacey’s left buttock hard.

Stacey winces.

Stacey
One, thank you Mistress - always address you as mistress...

The Manager pulls the brush back, and hits Stacey’s right buttock hard.

Stacey
...two, thank you Mistress always - keep still over your lap...

The Manager pulls the brush back, and hits Stacey’s left buttock hard.

Stacey
...three, thank you Mistress – never kick while over your lap

Manager
Good!

The Manager pulls the brush back, and hits Stacey’s right buttock hard.

Stacey, winces even louder and struggles to speak

Manager
Go on!

Stacey
Four, thank you Mistress – never cry out too loud

The Manager pulls the brush back, and hits Stacey’s extremely hard between the left and the right buttock.

Stacey winces out louder than before and kicks her legs, the Manager holds her firmly in position.

Manager
You are trying my patience!

Stacey
Five, thank you Mistress – always keep my hands in front. Stop please, it hurts.

Manager
Yes and we are not done yet. Now catch your breath.

The manager strokes Stacey’s buttocks gently.

Manager
Now Stacey, you have committed four offences, each one worth 5 swats with the brush.

Stacey
What offences Mistress?

Manager
Failing to address me as mistress twice before you went over my lap, and kicking and screaming just now.

Stacey
I am sorry Mistress!
Manager
Stacey rules are there to be adhered to, when you break them you have to suffer the consequences, you are over my knee receiving a punishment to learn this. I should have done this a long time ago!

Stacey (whimpering)
Please Mistress, please don’t!

Manager
I must complete the punishment as stated, now get ready, this is going to hurt and remember the rules. Every time I thrash your bottom think of a reason why you deserve it.
Ready?

Stacey
Mistress-

The manager pulls the brush back, and hits Stacey’s extremely hard between the left and the right buttock 6 times, Stacey winces but manages to keep her composure, the manager stops at 10, and strokes her buttocks.

Manager
How do you feel, your bottom is staring to show signs of bruising, your punishment should be complete by the end of the next 10?

Stacey
I feel dizzy, my bottom is numb and my tummy feels light!

Manager
Excellent, I will now administer the last 10 remember the rules. Most of all stay still.

The manager completes the final ten, Stacey’s buttocks are deep red, showing dark blue on each buttock.

Manager
You can stand now Stacey, go stand in the corner for a while and think about what has just happened.

Stacey
Yes, thank you Mistress!

Manager
You should be pleased with yourself you managed to follow some rules there, I hope you have learned your lesson

Stacey
Thank you Mistress

Stacey manoeuvres off of the manager’s lap, the manager’s skirt has been pushed up high now and more of her legs are showing, Stacey notices that the managers knickers are visible, and a small trickle of juice rolls down Stacey’s leg from her crotch.

Manager
Don’t worry, that is natural, go on stop looking get in the corner.

Stacey makes her way to the corner. She faces it.

Manager
Put your hands on your head.

Stacey obeys


Manager
Now Stacey, the next time you come in here it better be with money in your hand, or the I may not be so kind. You wouldn’t want to be bent over my desk receiving 20 lashes of my cane would you?

Stacey
Yes Mistress-

Manager
What?

Stacey
I mean no Mistress.

THE END
The answer to the question is yes, all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment