Thursday 13 August 2009

KILTGO - Knees I'd Like To Go Over

If you are here you have probably seen my fun caption pictures on You Tube. This section I am currently developing, I think it illustrates the fun side of spanking and discipline and how the simplest misdemeanour can result in a bare bottom punishment. I am going to be posting more of these pictures on this blog at regular intervals. The more ridiculous the better.

In my opion it doesn’t matter how many spanking videos you watch or how many spanking pictures you look at, I bet most of the time you imagine your own scenario, the same as the reason you are administering the punishment or receiving. I hope that my KILTGO captions will help you with ideas, give you ideas for role plays which you can act out with your partner.

Why not send some pictures of your own lap, there is no need to include your face and it may be a good idea to remove any furniture or items which could be identified by friends etc – if you don’t want to be identified.

No comments:

Post a Comment